All registered members of the KonaForum are eligible to have their photos uploaded into their personal member album. Follow the directions below to have your photos displayed in the KonaForum!
Member Photos Page
Instructions How to Have Your Photos Added to the Member Photos Page:
- E-mail all of your pictures to Kona Dave (KonaDave@KonaForum.com)
- Make sure all of your pics are either JPEG (.jpg) or GIF (.gif) formats. No other format will be accepted.
- Please include your member name in your e-mail. Photo album names will be your member name unless you tell me otherwise.
- In your e-mail identify each photo by name. Give each photo a title and brief description.
- I started by putting up some of my photos. Use the example from my album (Kona Dave) to see the format for photo titles and descriptions.
- Wait for me to get off my lazy butt and upload them to the KonaForum Gallery.
- E-mail all of your friends to show off your photos.
- Enjoy other member's photos!